Tribal Permits

Hunting, hiking and camping on tribal lands requires a tribal permit for people who are not enrolled members of the tribes.  To learn more about fishing, bird hunting, and recreation regulations of the CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES and the MONTANA FISH, WILDLIFE & PARKS please download and read their brochure. 


If you would like to learn more about permits and tribal lands explore


Attachment Size
Non-Member Regulations 2013-2014 1.81 MB



Arlee and St Ignatius Events

Live Webcam Map!

Explore the south shore of Flathead Lake!Explore the western frontier town of Ronan Montana!Explore the Mission Mountains!Explore the southern gateway to the beautiful Flathead Indian Reservation

To Add Your Event
  • Choose the closest city to your event. Post your event there.
  • All events are approved before posting.
  • Events are posted to that city, their Facebook page and the bottom of every page on the networked communities.
  • Contact us to promote your event on Facebook for all cities. 

St Ignatius